Saturday, March 28, 2009

My name spells a weird dinner

On flickr there is a photo gallery called Eatphabet, which is the entire alphabet spelled out with food. The author, Luiza P., says of the gallery: "This project was conceived as a way to document my eating habits and routine, through the creation of an alphabet."

I thought it would be interesting to see what my meal would be if I used her photographs to spell my name. So here's what I'm having for dinner (in the order of the letters in my name):
  • Chinese pork chops and chinese rice
  • Green salad, stuffed red peppers, goat cheese and a mixture of carrots, ricotta and nuts on whole wheat bread
  • Turnovers (pasteles)
  • Scrambled eggs and ham
Darn. I guess I'll have to change my name if I want dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment